❝ The elders say that the cold winds from the north blow over ShadowClan cats and chill their hearts. ❞
— Graypaw, Into the Wild.
Wolfpaw is a thickly furred darkly coloured tom, his fur consisting of three shades of brown in somewhat layer like patterning, he has wolf-like ears and a large bulky build with golden yellow eyes. Inhabiting ShadowClan as an Apprentice.
Heritage: Maine Coon(based on build & colour) x Ragamuffin(based on fur texture)
- Multiple shades of brown
- Long fur
- 40% Residual tabby markings
- Yellow eyes
- Broad muscular build
- Strength: 7/10
Overall Rating: 35/60
= Base (#1e1713)
= Markings (underbelly)(#413a34)
= Other Markings (dark patches)(#0e0a09)
= Eyes (#fff389)
= Eyes (#542f01)
= Inner Ears (#74645a)
= Nose (#74645a)
= Tongue (#7f343f)
= Pawpads (#74645a)
Voice: click - Wolfpaw suffered strokes, and developed a faint French accent over time due to the change of how his muscles operate now.
Scent: Strong smelling moss and ivy.
- Compassionate - Wolfpaw has always shown great amounts of sympathy for others. If he got into an argument, he would struggle to stay mad at the character if they showed signs of sadness or anything like that, linking with him being highly apologetic and considerate of others emotions.
- Debonair- Wolfpaw is fully confident in everything he does, sometimes a little too confident, also having a charm to his personality.
- Talkative - Wolfpaw has always been sociable and talkative to get himself involved with what happens around him, he hates not being able to talk to anybody, but sometimes he goes on too much and it can come out as annoying to others.
- Merciful - Although this trait is useful in some ways, Wolfpaw struggles to maintain anger on a character, well depending on the situation.
- Mealymouthed - As being as confident as he is, Wolfpaw struggles to talk forwardly or frankly in most occasions. Only gaining his full confidence time to time.
- Tactless - One of Wolfpaw's more noticeable traits, if he has difficulty with helping another character's issues, he would become more stubborn and frustrated, he has no skill in reassurance or comforting.
- Sunset patrolling
- Ever since his mentor, Ashenbrook and another ShadowClan warrior, Flickerheart took him out to the territory to patrol during the sunset, he had always adored the scenery and colours of that time of day.
- Public confrontation
- Being scolded, confronted or told off in front of others is a huge issue for Wolfpaw, however he hasn't had to go through it yet, it just comes to mind.
- Become a great warrior
- From what he knows, Ashenbrook is one of the best mentors he could of ever gotten, and believes he will be as great as her by the time of his warrior ceremony.
- developing fear
Cats Involved: Bark, Newtbelly, Batkit
Age Range: 0-6 moons
- Bark, a rogue outside of ShadowClan's territory becomes mates with Newtbelly.
- Wolfkit is born to Bark and Newtbelly along with his brother, Batkit.
- Bark is killed once caught on ShadowClan territory.
- Newtbelly is exiled for breaking the warrior code.
- Wolfkit grows up as an orphan with his brother, suffering with multiple strokes.
Cats Involved: Coalstar, Batpaw
Age Range: 6-12 moons
- Developing a French accent through his strokes, Wolfkaw's voice now sounds different.
- Being promoted to an apprentice alongside his brother Batpaw by Coalstar, ShadowClan's current leader.
- Wolfpaw is now trained by Ashenbrook, a role-model to him.
- Wolfpaw's first fight is unexpected, going against two SkyClan toms with a ShadowClan patrol.
- Wolfpaw, having being given the talk, still can't grasp the idea of how pregnancy works, claiming he's pregnant as well as other toms.
- Wolfpaw has feelings for mr/mrs.ominous, who is it?
⦁ = Acquaintance | ⦁⦁ = Friend | ⦁⦁⦁ = Best friend
⦁ = Blood relative | ⦁⦁ = Like family | ⦁⦁⦁ = Inseparable
⦁ = Respects as equal | ⦁⦁ = Looks up to | ⦁⦁⦁ = Idolizes
⦁ = Crush | ⦁⦁ = Fling/Potential mate | ⦁⦁⦁ = Mate
⦁ = Uneasy around | ⦁⦁ = Nervous around | ⦁⦁⦁ = Induces anxiety
⦁ = Competitor | ⦁⦁ = Rival | ⦁⦁⦁ = Archnemesis
⦁ = Annoyed by | ⦁⦁ = Dislikes | ⦁⦁⦁ = Hates
- Character/Rank/Relation to/Dot rating(s)/Trust
- The character is asked their opinion of a specific character. Add what their response would be below!
- "Speaking opinion would go like this"
- Acting or thinking opinion would go like this
- Wolfpaw currently has no relations to any cat in ThunderClan
- "Nimbusleap.. he's the same as any WindClan cat, over-dramatic and as jumpy as a rabbit."
- "Like Nimbusleap, they put even worse of a title on WindClan I expected."
- "Stagstar leads WindClan, I don't have much to say about him just yet, but the fact he can put up with WindClan.. really surprises me."
- Swiftstep/Senior Warrior/⦁/20%
- "Swiftstep huh? He seemed appalled by how WindClan reacted to our patrol- tch, who wouldn't?"
- "We think alike- sometimes, I look up to her more than most, glad to have her as my mentor- she's kinda like.. a motherly figure too."
- Wolfpaw gives his opinion with a prideful tone
- "I think I tease him too much, he seems cool- apparently his dick broke though."
- "Coalstar is a reasonable leader from what I know, we haven't talked that much, I don't know what I think of her just yet. But after the SkyClan incident, she scares the shit out of me."
- Wolfpaw flips her off in secret, like Flickerheart
- Webpaw/Warrior/Close friend/⦁⦁⦁⦁/100%
- "Yknow he's cool and stuff.. yeah."
- Wolfpaw seems somewhat flustered
- Wolfpaw currently has no relations to any cat in RiverClan
- "Damn SkyClan bastards. They don't get my opinion on them!"
- Wolfpaw growls and turns away
- Wolfpaw currently has no relations to any cat outside of the clans.
- Gained a French accent through strokes and muscle deformation as a kit.
- Father was a rogue
❝ Quote here ❞
— Owner of quote