❝ A true Clan sticks together, especially through the rough times! ❞
— Robinbelly to Lynxleap
Robinbelly - previously known as Robinkit and Robinpaw - is a medium-sized moggy she-cat with long red fur and deep blue eyes. She's usually sleeping and normally has to be literally dragged out of her sleeping place, wherever that may be. She is currently a warrior of ThunderClan and the mate of the oh-so famous Nightrunner.
Description: Robinbelly is an average-sized, thick-furred moggy. Her pelt is mostly dark red, with a ginger underside that runs from her throat down to her stomach. Lighter, almost strawberry-red is seen underneath her dark blue eyes, her paws, muzzle, ears, and bushy tail. She is average weight and somewhat muscular - inherited from ThunderClan's usual strong, broad builds.
Voice: Syd Tha Kyd (thank u ty)
Gait: She usually walks with a little pep in her step, with her bushy red tail swaying behind her happily.
- = Base (#451c1a)
- = Tail, Paws, Ears, Muzzle (#7b3732)
- = Underbelly (#a26d5c)
- = Eyes (#2e36c3, #5e65e4)
- = Leathers (Nose & Pawpads) (#insert)
- = Inner Ears (#a5705f)
Calm, Faithful, Absentminded, Breezy, Lazy, Secretive, Childish
- Calm: She's rather good at keeping her cool in most situations and doesn't often raise her voice, regardless of how upset or angered she may be.
- Faithful: No matter the weather or situation, Robinbelly sticks to the beliefs of StarClan as well as her own personal ones.
- Absentminded: Robinbelly often daydreams, using her own little world to escape from reality. This can cause her to say things that have no relevancy to current situations, or completely ignore the speaker entirely.
- Breezy: She'd rather be carefree than serious, so she tries to avoid subjects and topics that would involve her having to be pensive.
- Lazy: She sleeps, a lot, and prefers basking around instead of always being on her paws.
- Secretive: She keeps a lot to herself and has a habit of wandering off at times (See: her many adventures to the Mossy Tree).
- Childish: Robinbelly can be extremely childish at times. This is usually shown through too much enthusiasm and childish tantrums. Although, she does try to be mature at times.
- The Mossy Tree; she likes sleeping surrounded by the roots.
- Nightrunner uwu~
- To rekindle her relationship with Nightrunner. They seem to be sort of falling apart at the moment, and she doesn't like it one bit.
- Judgement; she knows she's childish, but seeing the looks and hearing the comments about it only makes her feel worse.
- Age Range: 0-6 moons
- Not much is known about Robinbelly's experiences as a kit.
- Age Range: 6-11 moons
- Not much is known about Robinbelly's experiences as an apprentice.
- Age Range: 11-Current moons
- Not much is known about Robinbelly's early stages of her warrior life.
- Robinbelly confesses her love to Nightrunner, and the two become mates.
- No longer being able to handle the stress of ThunderClan - and the Clans in general - Robinbelly decides to live her life as a loner. She spends her last day with Nightrunner.
- A few moons later, she returns.
- Stormstar and Littlelight leave ThunderClan. In turn, Nightrunner is appointed leader. Robinbelly forms a closer bond with Lynxleap - the tom who had accidentally splashed her with mud - after comforting him over Sunfreckle, who had left because of Nightrunner's leadership.
- Robinbelly makes RobinClan; a Clan that included her and the kits and apprentices of ThunderClan, if they wanted. They have their first meeting, and charge Nightrunner in a "raid." Nightrunner snaps at her.
- Nightrunner and Robinbelly get into an argument. As a result, Robinbelly breaks down and is escorted to the Medicine Cat Den to spend the night there and calm down.
- Their relationship seems to falter both before and after that.
- Nightrunner gives Robinbelly a
handpaw-made necklace, consisting of fish scales and a mouse skull. She loves wearing it.
⦁ = Acquaintance | ⦁⦁ = Friend | ⦁⦁⦁ = Best friend
⦁ = Blood relative | ⦁⦁ = Like family | ⦁⦁⦁ = Inseparable
⦁ = Respects as equal | ⦁⦁ = Looks up to | ⦁⦁⦁ = Idolizes
⦁ = Crush | ⦁⦁ = Fling/Potential mate | ⦁⦁⦁ = Mate
⦁ = Uneasy around | ⦁⦁ = Nervous around | ⦁⦁⦁ = Induces anxiety
⦁ = Competitor | ⦁⦁ = Rival | ⦁⦁⦁ = Archnemesis
⦁ = Annoyed by | ⦁⦁ = Dislikes | ⦁⦁⦁ = Hates
Robinbelly has been through a lot with Nightrunner. She even left him, and the Clans, shortly after they became mates. But even through the roughest times, they always find each other in the end, and she could never even think about anyone else the way she thinks about him. She feels so lucky to have him by her side, and she vows to never leave him again. She loves listening to his occasional rambles and cuddling by his side.
She's so proud of how far he has come.
If she were to ever hate a cat, it would be Beetlepaw. And it is. She was always cautious around her ever since Robinbelly and Nightrunner became mates, fearing that with her personality, one day she would lose her own mate to his apprentice, seeing as how she always stuck by his side and seemed to take all of his attention.
Nightrunner and Beetlepaw's "spar" only fueled the fire, and she will never forgive her for that.
Robinbelly was extremely suspicious of this molly and tried to avoid her. Because Peachfuzz had suddenly starting doing a bunch of things for Nightrunner, Robinbelly feared that she would try to take him away from her. And she feared even more that she would succeed in doing so. However, just before the planning of ThunderClan's ambush on WindClan, she learned that the queen actually had a mate. She is still a tad bit anxious, though.
- "He's so sweet! He's always there for me, and I really appreciate that. I hope he knows that I'm there for him, too!"
- "He's really sweet! He called me beautiful! But I think that's... bad. Nightrunner doesn't like it."
- "Everyone deserves to have fun... I-I was going to protect them, too.."
- "He followed me into the medicine den that night... He comforted me.."
- "He's nice! But he called me beautiful, I think? Night doesn't like that... but he said he wanted to be my friend!"
- Robinbelly founded RobinClan, a Clan made up of her and the kits of ThunderClan that was created for
gossiping abouttorturing Nightrunner.
- She is a firm believer that kits deserve to have as much fun as they can while they're young before they have to face the hellhole that we call the world.
❝ quote ❞
— credit + context