❝ "For you!" ❞
— Palepaw to Frightpaw after giving her a special four-leafed clover
Palepaw is a rather "cute" chubby and thick-furred pale silver tabby she-cat with large, light blue eyes. She is the rather loud and quarrelsome though intelligent Medicine Cat Apprentice of RiverClan, and is often known for her outbursts and thirst for debate. She's often seen arguing, albeit in a mature and coherent fashion with anyone she comes across.
Heritage: Moggy (Her build is similar to that of a british shorthair, although her thick, long, silky-sleek, watertight pelt says otherwise.)
Description: Palepaw is of a semi-cobby build, being quite squat and compact. She's heavyset and rather plump, with short stubby legs and large, webbed paws. Pale is, well, quite vertically challenged due to her legs not getting very far off the ground. She has a round face with soft fluffy cheeks, short ears and large, pretty, inquisitive pale blue eyes. She has a small little tuft of soft kitten fluff in between her ears. Her pelt is a very beautiful shiny pale silver in color, with very faint blueish-gray marbled tabby markings. Her pelt is sleek and soft, although thick and layered for swimming through colder waters. She is only notably fluffy on her cheeks and chest, and her long tail is rather silky.
= Base (#c2c2cc)
= Markings (#8f9096)
= Underbelly, Ear tufts, Muzzle (#ededf7)
= Eyes (#b6ccf0)
= Inner Ears (#cf9ba3)
= Nose (#b85c68)
Voice: To put it simply, Palepaw is... well... loud. She doesn't have much volume control over her bright, sing-song voice, which can be an annoyance to some
Scent: She has a rather pleasant and refreshing scent compared to the average, "fish breathed" RiverClan cat, composed of wet rocks and aromatic herbs.
Gait: She walks with a happy-go-lucky spring in her step, her head up high and a confident, cheerful sway.
- Exuberant - Palepaw is a bright and cheerful little ray of sunshine, always full of energy and thrill whenever she has the opportunity to make a new friend.
- Intelligent - She's a quick learner, grasping onto concepts and the things she's taught almost immediately. Pale also tends to speak with a more "adult" and eloquent vocabulary when trying to impress, even if she has an immature attitude all the same.
- Generous - Palepaw loves giving. Offering friendship, gifts, to those
- Loud - Palepaw loves to project herself. Whether it be through her argumentative habits or just being loud for the sake of being loud, you can usually hear Palepaw miles before you see her.
- Obedient - Usually, Palepaw's obedience and aspirations to please her superiors is admirable. However, she can let herself be very easily manipulated and can be a doormat to those who she idolizes.
- Confident - Confident with her own abilities, speech, and actions, Palepaw is an assured young she-cat. She knows, and will let you know, that she's no ordinary feat. She has a certain relaxed and self-certain air about herself that's pleasing at first, but it becomes overbearing over time.
- Impulsive/Rash - Often times not thinking before she acts, Palepaw will always speak her mind. For the majority of the time, she says and does whatever she damn well pleases whenever she damn well pleases.
- Quarrelsome - Arguing is Palepaw's forte. She'll find any reason to pick a verbal fight and is the master at dealing with and causing confrontation. Her argumentative nature is not one to be dismissed as she can and will jump at the chance to escalate matters into a full on quarrel.
- Arrogant - She has a certain annoying and angering hubris about her, and she has the false sense that she's always right. When she is proven wrong, she has strong doubt before finally accepting so. The only time when she backs down and says she is wrong is when the cat she is talking to is one of her idols.
- "I pride myself in my ability to argue like all the adult cats around me. I'm not mouse-brained, you know!"
- "Yum! Trout are my favorite prey. I could even eat one whole, if I had the opportunity, it's just so delicious!"
- Shiny things
- Making others feel happy
- Being talked down to
- Palepaw's deepest hatred is being talked down to. She hates being treated as "some kit", not a cat with a full-grown mind. Although she has a lot of learning to do, she's certainly not stupid, and has a gifted and eloquent way of speaking.
- Being wrong
- "It stings. Like getting scratched, but on the inside. I'm always right, what happened?
- Getting called "Cute"
- Description of Goal
- Losing her ability to speak
- Ever since she was a young kit, Palepaw has emphasized how much she would be helpless without her voice. She needs it, she claims, to "project her brilliance".
Cats Involved: Shimmerscale, Mudpaw, Nettlepaw
Age Range: 0-5 moons
- Palekit (named after her shimmery, dilute coat) is born to Shimmerscale and an unknown tom, and being the only survivng kit of Shimmer's litter means that she is spoiled rotten by her mother
- Her older adoptive siblings, Mudpaw and Nettlepaw are jealous of all the attention she gets from their mother.
- She immediately takes interest in the Medicine cats, watching intently over them through the door to their den. Often times her mother would get scolded for letting her kit wander into the den unattended.
- Pale begins to steal herbs on a regular basis to "play pretend medicine cat". She's regarded as a troublemaker, although she's grown intelligent and retorts her scolding with oddly mature backtalk.
- Her affinity for becoming both a spiritual and medicinal practitioner grows stronger as Palepaw's mother tells tales of her now deceased sister who aspired to become a medicine cat. Shimmer said that it would make her proud if Pale were to follow in her late sister's pawsteps and she was more than glad to do so.
Cats Involved: N/A
Age Range: 6 moons - current
- Palepaw is taken to her very first Moon-cave visit, which goes horribly wrong. She immediately has a bad impression of the place, and her fellow medics due to the chaos that ensued.
- She proves to be a quick learner, often trying to take on the duties of a full medic, although she is not always successful.
= Gender Unknown
⦁ = Acquaintance | ⦁⦁ = Friend | ⦁⦁⦁ = Best friend
⦁ = Blood relative | ⦁⦁ = Like family | ⦁⦁⦁ = Inseparable
⦁ = Respects as equal | ⦁⦁ = Looks up to | ⦁⦁⦁ = Idolizes
⦁ = Crush | ⦁⦁ = Fling/Potential mate | ⦁⦁⦁ = Mate
⦁ = Uneasy around | ⦁⦁ = Nervous around | ⦁⦁⦁ = Induces anxiety
⦁ = Competitor | ⦁⦁ = Rival | ⦁⦁⦁ = Archnemesis
⦁ = Annoyed by | ⦁⦁ = Dislikes | ⦁⦁⦁ = Hates
- Sunpaw/ThunderClan Med Apprentice/Rival/⦁⦁/5%
- "He seemed annoying at the Mooncave. How immature!"
- Dovesong/ThunderClan Medicine Cat/Fellow Medicine Cat/⦁⦁⦁/15%
- "She seemed rather stressed at the mooncave meeting, I doubt she's normally that way."
- Tortoisepaw/WindClan Med Apprentice/Acquaintance/⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁/15%
- "He's no mousebrain, I-I can appreciate that... His scars are cool, too."
- She seems a little flustered.
- Nightmoth/ShadowClan Medicine Cat/Acquaintance/⦁⦁⦁/5%
- "Nightmoth is pretty full of himself and overly proud of his Clan, but look who's talking? He seems like an interesting fellow anyway, and I suppose we both have a distaste for Sunpaw in common."
- Stormeye/RiverClan Medicine Cat/Mentor/⦁⦁⦁⦁/80%
- "Stormeye sure is a great mentor, tells me how t' hide death n' stuff! She actually teaches the cool things! Even if she seems a little overworked ... when will she learn she needs to relax?"
- Minnowripple/RiverClan Medicine Cat/Mentor/⦁⦁⦁⦁/75%
- "He sure does sound tired all the time, but I like his jokes about him getting old... heh. He's funny though! Says I'm gonna do great!"
- Frightpaw/RiverClan Apprentice/Friend/⦁⦁⦁⦁/80%
- "She's so cool! I can't believe she totally beat up that ThunderClan warrior. She says she 'beat his ass'! Mama also said its good that I finally have a friend my age."
- Palepaw looks starry-eyed, and has a huge grin on her face.
- Mudfish/RiverClan Warrior (NPC)/Adoptive sister/⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁/95%
- "She sure has some cheek to try and correct me! How annoying! I still love her anyway, she's my big sis."
- Nettletuft/RiverClan Warrior (NPC)/Adoptive brother/⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁/95%
- "He doesn't say much, but when he does he's always complaining of being cold. No wonder, his pelt is so short! Wonder why that is?"
- Shimmerscale/RiverClan Queen (NPC)/Mother/⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁/100%
- "She's my mama! Gotta love her, she loves to collect shiny things. She told me stories of her sister who aspired to be a medicine cat, just like me!"
- Nectarstar/RiverClan Leader/Leader/⦁⦁⦁/75%
- "Well for one, she seems so put together, and secondly, she's my leader so I gotta trust her. I wish I were that well prepared. I haven't gotten to know my Leader very well, though."
- Ryewhisker/SkyClan Medicine Cat/⦁/15%
- "Interesting. Don't have much to say 'bout him, his scars look cool though."
Palepaw has not met any cats outside the Clans yet.
- She likes to pick flowers on the SkyClan border, and whenever she meets a new friend, she takes them there.
- Palepaw is a slug on land and can't run for the life of her, but can swim like a fish.
- Her full medic name will be Paleperch, as her design was slightly based off of the white perch and for the fact that she's a free spirit swimming against the current, like a fish.
❝ Quote here ❞
— Owner of quote
❝ Quote here ❞
— Owner of quote
❝ Quote here ❞
— Owner of quote