❝ This is your inspection, not mine ❞
— Nightmoth to Lynxclaw, who is getting their check up.
Description: Nightmoth is a short, plump tom with black thin fur. He has a pair soft amber eyes. The tom's tail is very silky ,compared to the rest of his body, and long. He wears a crown made from golden rod flowers that have faded and wiled. He has a slanted scar on the side of his face and a few scarce bite marks around his body. On his wide belly, his fur his very thin so his skin is visible..his thin fur is in a heart shape.
Voice: Nightmoth has a clear silvery, but soft spoken voice.
Scent: He smells of mud and
Gait: Nightmoth walks averagly, a little bit slowed and clumsy due to his weight
- Coalstar. Witty - He has the clever eye of a fox. Genuinely he shows his lighter "snarky humor" to young felines his age hoping to charm them. Often this skill is needed to give an injured cat relief. Yet he's not very good at lying especially to
- Perceptive - This is a very good trait for someone of his practice. He must be careful. His job is not only to check the physical injuries but the mental injuries as welll. Being able to tell what is wrong with a feline is key.
he intends. Due to not always being the best mood, Nightmoth's mischievous attitude is rare.
- Protective - He's more so a guardian to his herbs and his patients. He comes off as very nurturing in a gentle way. Nightmoth is often known to vow to an injured cat's safety. Despite this his cowardice would get in the way. He is know brave cat but his heart is in the right place. His herbs and his patients seem to kept in a priority explainable to most cats.
- Gentle -...
- Knowledgeable -- Nightmoth is a handy brainiac. His memory is rather extensive of that of an average feline. It helps him keep stock of his herbs and remember important dates for other felines. Keeping mental notes in his mind, Nightmoth is a walking catalog. However he finds no joy in what he knows. He perhaps lives a more melancholy moment thinking back to what he knows.
- Sarcastic - Sassy, this feline is. He snaps perhaps at this most annoying ticks even though they can't understand him. Nightmoth takes advantage of those ignorant cats who simply do not understand his witty charm. This may cause him to come off as arrogant and pumpus, but it is only a sign of bitter humor.
- Impatient - Nightmoth can't sit still. Unless he's napping or eating, he likes to get what he wants when he wants it. Often he throws tantrums if he doesn't get his way immediately. As Nightmoth approaches his prime he tries to keep this to a minimum. He simply can't help becoming a little heated when something isn't presented to him right away. This is especially true when herbs are expected to be delivered to him.
- Sensitive - If his pride in a situation were to grow to where it was his only armor, Nightmoth is more tender than ever. His sensitivity goes overboard. Even so in more damaging sitations, the tom is prone to crying and throwing a tantrum, it seems as if he had never growwn up in these moments.
- Immature - Solidly, Nightmoth loves to do stuff that he shouldn't. Often times he makes jokes about the failures of others. Aside from that, Nightmoth gets aweful angry when one admits a negative truth about him.
- Dependant -
- He has had a fondness of flora since he opened his eyes. As a kit he would always bring it to his brother and decorates his pelt with flowers. The leaf crown on his head is always there to symbolize his love for plants
- As long as it isn't targeted at him Nightmoth likes to get into trouble. Perhaps he likes to see other's angry or flustered, it gives him the reminder that he's not the only hot-tempered feline in the world.
- Nightmoth's period of feeling down seemed to been of cured by a love from eating berries when he was feeling down. He takes advantage of his inablity to hunt and snakes away, especially when prey is plentiful.
- He's never been fond of rain. He retreats to his den when puddles form and comes out when the wet stuff as dried. Nightmoth has always felt as the rain is a threat to his pretty face.
- Talkative Cats
- Nightmoth is a recognizable introvert who enjoys the quiet and being alone. Often times he'll show this in his cranky attitude by yelling at kittens who dare explore his lair. However he seems to have more beef with talkative felines than ever. On the contrary, Nightmoth's definition of talkative can be exaggerated to a feline speaking an extra word.
- Being the best Medicine Cat
- His goal to be the best is rather minute due to the fact of him knowing that him being such a gifted and well known medicine cat is minute. His skills are still yet to be perfected. He's never lost a feline before in his practice when it is not expected, but he's never healed the blind either. Perhaps its hopeless, but its still a dream.
- Raising his Kits
- After Honeytail no longer became active he seemed to strive to care for his kits, hoping that they'll grow into fine adult cats. However he's not the best parent and often takes to spoiling his kids rather than tutoring them or teaching them
- If his exile wasn't enough Nightmoth couldn't bare for anymore cats to frown upon him. This fear of being hated has often caused him to be a people-pleaser in the past. He tries his best to uphold his reputation in ShadowClan the best he can.
Cats Involved: Flickerkit, Craneflight, Fallowfern
Age Range: 0-6 moons
- He was born into a world of cold staring eyes. His ashamed mother wheezed over him and his brother. At this time his eyes were a soft skyblue and the kitten could hardly grasp the familiarity of his mother.
- Fallowfern starts to mother kittens.
- Nightkit is bullied for his now amber eyes and shadows with his brother.
Cats Involved: N/A
Age Range: 7-?? moons
- Nightpaw is assigned a mentor
- Nightpaw becomes rather dependent on Flickerpaw for protection.
Medicine Cat Life
Clan: WindClan, ShadowClan
Cats Involved: N/A
Age Range: ??-32 moons
- Nightmoth and Flickerheart gain their full names
- They are banished.
- Coalstar adopts Nightmoth and Flickerheart into the clan.
- Nightmoth becomes mates with Badgerstripe.
- Nightmoth leaves to become a kittypet.
- He comes back to become mates with Honeytail.
- He reunites with Badgerstripe, and they become mates again.
- Nightmoth and Honeytail have four kittens: Parsleykit, Daffodilkit, Blackkit, and Mallowkit.
- He has a fling with a kittypet by the name of Rosay and has another kitten: Hollykit.
- Badgerstripe and him are no longer mates.
- Badgerstripe dies...
= Gender Unknown
⦁ = Acquaintance | ⦁⦁ = Friend | ⦁⦁⦁ = Best friend
⦁ = Blood relative | ⦁⦁ = Like family | ⦁⦁ = Inseparable
⦁ = Respects as equal | ⦁⦁ = Looks up to | ⦁⦁⦁ = Idolizes
⦁ = Crush | ⦁⦁ = Fling/Potential mate | ⦁⦁⦁ = Mate
⦁ = Uneasy around | ⦁⦁ = Nervous around | ⦁⦁⦁ = Induces anxiety
⦁ = Competitor | ⦁⦁ = Rival | ⦁⦁⦁ = Archnemesis
⦁ = Annoyed by | ⦁⦁ = Dislikes | ⦁⦁⦁ = Hates
"All of them are terriying."
- "He's terrifying!"
- Nightmoth is obviously fearful of the leader, but still respects him. Even if he knows little about Nightrunner, Nightmoth looks up to him slightly, but is scared shitless by him when he approaches.
- After recieving a beat down from the other tom, Nightmoth is also terrified of him. It doesn't make him feel any better of knowing Sparkbite was formally in RiverClan...with Minnowripple.
Home sweet home!
- "Yea my brother, he's the best!"
- Nightmoth's love for his brother seems to show rather easily when the two tom's interact. Yet he feels like he has a somewhat unhealthy relationship with his brother, or at least he feels distant at times. Sometimes Nightmoth shows to envy his brother for the things he succeeds in while the medicine cat fail. He really just wishes to make his brother proud.
- The tom is obviously really dependent on his second foster mom. He adores her and likes to follow her around. Yet he regrets not being able to impress Coalstar the way his adoptive sibings, and Flickerheart do and wish he could take back some of his mistakes that have dissapointed her. Besides all that, Nightmoth is just a lil' momma's boy.
- "Ah..I'm so hypocritical..."
- Nightmoth rememebers vivildy giving Webstrike a flower crown when he was a young apprentice and very vividly when he
- "Poor kid.."
- *The medicine cat smiles lightly.*
- Darkfrost/Warrior/Friend ???/⦁⦁/20%
- *Nightmoth frowns*
- "Seems like a nice kid!"
- *Nightmoth shrugs*
- "You'd think Flickerheart would teach her not to steal."
- *Nightmoth doesn't look too happy*
- "She called me thot, but I guess she doesn't know any better."
- *Nightmoth cooes.*
- "I carry him everywhere!"
- *The tom continues to coo.*
- "I think Badgerstripe loves him the most."
- *Still cooing.**
"I have mixed feelings about this clan, but they treat their guests so well. I find their culture very admirable!"
- Minnowripple/Medicine Cat/Friend/⦁⦁/30%
- "He's such a kind cat! He sure knows how to a treat a visitor. I feel bad for the guy. RiverClan isn't as peaceful as I would've imagined. So maybe I can visit again one day!"
- *The little tom smiles*
- Nectarstar/Leader/Acquaintance /⦁/50%
- "She reminds me of Coalstar. Motherly and so assertive! She gave us fish, what a lovely molly!"
- *He lets out a content purr*
I don't know too much about SkyClan. Aren't they the cats that live in the trees. How strange. I can't really say much sincce my nest is in a tree, but I never sleep there.
- Ryewhisker/Medicine Cat/Foster Brother(?)/⦁/20%
- "I see you talking to Fallowfern and I'm really confused on that bud."
- *Nightmoth shrugs*
- "I had a father, but who was he? I'd never know."
- *Nightmoth sighs*
- Badgerstripe/StarClan Residence/(DECEASED) Ex-Lover/⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁/70%
- "I'm so sorry..."
- The medicine cat misses him desperately. He regrets everything he has done to the tom. He cannot stop loving Badgerstripe. He wouldn't care if Badgerstripe stopped loving him back. He'd gladly trade his own life for Badgerstripes.
- Nightmoth has mild scopophobia, when in a particular position he would like to be out of and being stared at tends not to be a good mix for him.
- He is an unlikely mix of WindClan and loner blood, no ShadowClan at all.
- Nightmoth is a bossy fellow. Often he feels as if the medicine cat duty is to be everyone's adviser.
- Would hit a girl: The medicine cat has a tendancy to be brutal. He believes in gender equality of course, he'd do the same thing to a tom-cat. That is as long as they are just as dainty as him. He wouldn't hurt anyone bigger or more muscular.
- Fatal Flaw: Nightmoth's pride may or may not get him killed. Perhaps his hubris may too much for a cat who determines the fate of the wounded.
- Nightmoth is rather out of shape, he often could pass with a build similar to a kittypets.
- Voice claim is ??
- During his kittypet days he often thought the bowl was part of his meal.
- He loves to be called "Nightie"!
- Tum pats and lullabies will send him right to sleep.
- He has a pet peeve of warriors not obeying him when he asks for herbs or gives them advice when they're wounded
❝ Quote here ❞
— Owner of quote