❝You hurt Turtlepaw! And you aren't even remorseful!❞
— Lilypaw to Sparkpaw as they battle in the Medicine Den.
Lilypaw is a soft, cream-furred she-cat with flame point markings. She has webbed paws and big pale blue eyes. She’s currently resides in RiverClan as an apprentice, along with her eight other siblings. Her mentor is Rosewish.
Description: American Shorthair(Nectarstar) X Norwegian Forest Cat(Smokestorm)
Description: Lilypaw has short cream fur, unlike most in her generally long-furred clan. Her silky coat fluffs around her shoulders and elbows, giving her a youthful air about her. Her most defining feature is her flame point markings, which branch out from her nose upwards and fading back to a pale cream on her cheeks; She also has flame points on her ears, paws, and tail. Lilykit has the polydactyl genetic mutation passed down from both parents, giving her extra toes. She also has webbed paws that will aid her in fishing, and long slender legs. To complete her ensemble, Lilypaw has large, rather beautiful pale blue eyes.
- = Base (#F7E4CC)
- = Markings (#ffa366)
- = Secondary Markings (#ffb280)
- = Eyes (#abc7ff)
- = Inner Ears (#D98486)
- = Nose (#9D4B3F)
- = Tongue (#eb9999)
- = Pawpads (#D98486)
Voice: Soft, almost sing-songy
Scent: Faintly sweet, with undertones of lavender, rain and fish.
- Junivile, Inarticulate
- Lilypaw likes listening to the quiet drops of rain splashing on the apprentices den roof. She finds it soothing to listen to, and splashing in the puddles left behind is fun!
- Attention, praise
- Who doesn't like compliments every now and then?
- Lilypaw has always had a fondness for plant life. She often wears flowers she finds tucked behind her ears.
- Lilypaw likes to be in control. Not knowing the future makes her anxious.
- Thunder, lightning
- Lilypaw loves the soft pitter-patter of rain, but thunder and lightning frighten her!
- "Land prey"
- She eats it because she has to, but Lilypaw'd take a fish over a mouse any day!
- To become a respected and noble warrior
- Lilypaw idolizes Nectarstar, and holds her at the upmost reverence. She definitely wants to become just like her when she grows up.
- To fall in love and have a family of her own
- Lilypaw eventually wants to settle down with a mate and have kits of her own, though it's merely an afterthought now.
- To become friends with someone outside of Riverclan
- Lilypaw finds the idea of other clans facinating, Skyclan especially!
- To someday find Greypaw
- Being forgotten...
- Lilypaw is afraid that if she fails, she'll be scorned; She's intimidated by her mother's high rank, feeling compelled to follow in her mother's pawsteps of success.
Cats Involved: Nectarstar, Hailkit, Sootkit, Brindlekit, Carpkit, Dapplekit, Dinkykiy, Turtlepaw, Lionkit, Greykit
Age Range: 0-6 moons
- Lilykit is born to Nectarstar, along with her other siblings Carpkit, Hailkit, Brindlekit, and Sootkit.
- Liykit befriends many of the kits in Riverclan, particularly Greykit Hailkit and Oatkit.
- The kits discuss the recent string of attacks going on in RiverClan. They decide the perpitrator is Mudskip because of how he stinks, and they turn out to be right.
- Her friends Greykit Dapplekit and Oatkit are promoted to apprentices. Lilykit can't help but feel jealous.
Cats Involved: Nectarstar, Rosewish, Greypaw, Dinkypaw, Tigerlily, Smokestorm, Carppaw, Sootpaw, Hailpaw, Brindlepaw
Age Range: 6-__ moons
- Lilypaw is promoted to an apprentice alongside her brother Carppaw, her mentor is Rosewish.
- While exploring the Peak, Lilypaw meets two Thunderclan apprentices: Gingerpaw and Dewpaw. Dapplepaw catches up with her, and Dinkypaw follows soon after. They have a lively conversation, but are interuppted by the sudden appearance of Nectarstar and Smokestorm.
- Nectarstar insists that Dewpaw and Gingerpaw bring the fish Riverclan owes Thunderclan back to their camp when they leave, and the party ventures to the river to fish.
- Nectarstar and Dapplepaw begin to argue, and Dapplepaw slashes Nectarstar's face before fleeing the scene.
- To bring Riverclan back together after a moon of tension, Skyheart organizes a feast. There is a sparring competion, and Lilypaw excitedly enters.
- Lilypaw triumphs against Mistypaw, and advances to the next round. After a tough match against Tigerlily, Lilypaw barely scrapes by, winning the whole competion!
- Lilypaw talks to Dapplepaw about their conflicting feelings regarding Nectarstar. He leaves mid-conversation and Lilypaw is left confused and conflicted.
- While on a border patrol, Lilypaw and Ottercreek come across a family of Thunderclanners. (Nettlemuzzle, Lynxleap, and their four kits) The said ThunderClan members express their wish to join RiverClan, and Lilypaw and Ottercreek escort them to camp.
- Nectarstar accepts Nettlemuzzle, Lynxeap, and their kits into RiverClan.
- Sparkpaw announces he is leaving RiverClan in the medicine den. Things get heated, and Lilypaw attacks Sparkpaw after he scratched Turtlepaw and refused to leave. They get in a fight, and have to be pulled apart by Skyheart and Ottercreek.
- Lilypaw meets Snakepaw at the peak, and they become friends.
|See More|| ||Wind that Rustles Leaves||Squirrelsprint|
= Gender Unknown
⦁ = Acquaintance | ⦁⦁ = Friend | ⦁⦁⦁ = Best friend
⦁ = Blood relative | ⦁⦁ = Like family | ⦁⦁⦁ = Inseparable
⦁ = Respects as equal | ⦁⦁ = Looks up to | ⦁⦁⦁ = Idolizes
⦁ = Crush | ⦁⦁ = Fling/Potential mate | ⦁⦁⦁ = Mate
⦁ = Uneasy around | ⦁⦁ = Nervous around | ⦁⦁⦁ = Induces anxiety
⦁ = Competitor | ⦁⦁ = Rival | ⦁⦁⦁ = Archnemesis
⦁ = Annoyed by | ⦁⦁ = Dislikes | ⦁⦁⦁ = Hates
- "Gingerpaw seems nice enough. Kinda skittish though."
Lilypaw shrugs. It seems she hasn’t met anyone from Windclan yet.
- "She's really kind. Snakepaw comforted me when I was upset... I hope things work out with her family."
Lilypaw smiles softly.
- "We don't talk as much. But that's okay, Mama has leader responsibilities! She's a good Mom! I want to be just like her someday..."
Lilypaw smiles determinedly, perking up.
- "I've got the best Dad ever!"
- Greypaw/Apprentice-Best Friend/⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁
Lilypaw looks away, a pained expression on her face. Are those tears in her eyes?
- "He's my favorite brother. But I haven't seen him recently..."
Lilypaw frowns, looking down.
- Dinkypaw/Apprentice-Close Friend/⦁⦁⦁
- "Dinkypaw is one of my closest friends! It's so horrible how his siblings died...”
Lilypaw smiles brightly.
- "He's really cool!”
- "Tigerlily is awesome! She's a really tough fighter too!”
- Heatherpaw/Apprentice-Adoptive Sister/⦁⦁⦁⦁
- "She seems nice!"
Lilypaw smiles nervously, shuffling her paws.
- "Crabbypaw. What does Heatherpaw see in him?"
She rolls her eyes.
Lilypaw shrugs. It seems she hasn’t met anyone from Skyclan yet.
"Er..." Lilykit looks confused, and a trace of fear gleams in her eyes
- Lilypaw was named after her grandmother, Lilyfoot.
— Lilykit to Dapplekit while talking about the string of Riverclan murders.