Note: These rules apply to all interactions and behavior OUTSIDE OF ROLEPLAY. See the Roleplay Policy for rules about the roleplay universe.
- Harassment and Bullying of any sort is strictly against the rules anywhere in Highrisers. Remember, there's a difference between a fight in roleplay and a fight outside of it, and a difference between actual mockery and poking fun.
- If you are found stirring up drama or creating trouble (even if you might not have been the one to start it in the first place) punishments will occur.
- Be polite and respectful to other players at all times, even if they're not someone you know well or an administrator.
- Discrimination such as racism, sexism, or homophobia is forbidden. It's okay to have different opinions, but please don't express those such as these that may offend some.
- Please don't minimod. If you see someone breaking the rules, politely inform them of the rule and then report it to an admin on the server/wiki. Trying to enforce the rules and threatening someone with a block/suspension/kick without the authority to do so can (ironically) get you in trouble as well.
- Swearing is acceptable anywhere within the system (on the wiki, in the discord). However, you may not use swearing to attack or harass another user, and you should not swear excessively. If a user expresses discomfort with certain language, please refrain from it or keep it in moderation.
- Any use of a slur will result in a strike. Context does not matter.
- In Highrisers, strikes are given to those who have broken rules. Similar to a baseball game, three strikes- you're out (or in this case, banned from the server). Below is the strike system and the punishments given with each strike.
Strike One: Warning
- For your first strike, a Sysco member will message you a warning.
Strike Two: Kicked for 24 hours
- For your second strike, a Sysco member will first message you a reasoning/warning to not do said action again, then kick you.
- If you're kicked and return to the server- you won't get your roles back until your time period has expired.
Strike Three: Banned from the server
- For your third strike, a Sysco will first message you a reasoning/warning to not do said action again, then ban you.
Regarding council members/high ranks and strikes.
- If a council member/high rank has two strikes (or one, depends on the severity- councils would vote on this), the user will either be removed from their council or demoted. As mentioned, this is decided by a vote.
|General Policy • Editing Guidelines • Discord Server Policy • Roleplay Policy • Forums and Chat Policy|