❝ "We'll do good! We promise!" ❞
Beetlepaw's name was given by ThunderClan at her arrival, a simpler version of her old name, Junebug. Her pelt is a rich red, the dark spotting comes from the fact that she's a tortie, with only some white spotting, mostly around her chest and tail, but also on her paws and ears. She has a very bulky body, her parts being thicker and more square than the other apprentices, her fur length isn't anything special, as it's any normal cat's. Beetle's eyes are a distinct green, and oodly wide.
Heritage: MoggyNot a breed you can pinpoint, mostly just all at once.
Description: "A stocky red and white she-cat." - ThunderClan Allegiances
= Base (#7b1200)
= Markings (#f0ece6)
= Other Markings (#250c00)
= Eyes (#d8ff00)
- = Leathers (#dd7f7f)
Voice: A very youthful voice, one in between young tom and young she-cat.
Scent: Beetlepaw smells like nothing, or at least she thinks. Usually, she smells like dead squirrels and burning bark to outsiders.
Gait: Beetlepaw walks simply, but you can probably see her most of the time with a hop in her step, tail up like a flag and chin up.
- Anything she can play with
- Sad things
- Being Bored
- Be a very good warrior
- Gain Nightrunner's praise
- Being Lost
Loner Life/Rogue Life/Kittypet Life
Group: Loner's Abode
Age Range: 0-2 moons
- Beetlekit, then Junebug, is born to Bird, a Loner, with 8 other siblings.
- She is deemed to be the first to be given up, her large body seemed to clutter the small den they had.
Age Range: 3-6 moons
- Junebug is happily accepted into ThunderClan, their numbers slightly dwindling.
- Junebug is renamed to Beetlekit.
- Beetlekit's kithood is very entertaining for everyone in ThunderClan, it's almost like everyone in the clan is her caretaker.
Age Range: 6-Present moons
- Beetlekit is promoted to Beetlepaw, and she is very excited to have the strong warrior, Nightrunner, as her mentor.
- After the gathering, and Nightrunner's incident, she is devoid of her mentor for a while, which makes her very suspicious.
- Beetlepaw sets off to find Nightrunner one night, which she does find him, and he convinces her to go on a little "trip" while he evades his consequences.
- Beetlepaw goes back to camp after Robinbelly discovers them.
= Gender Unknown
⦁ = Acquaintance | ⦁⦁ = Friend | ⦁⦁⦁ = Best friend
⦁ = Blood relative | ⦁⦁ = Like family | ⦁⦁⦁ = Inseparable
⦁ = Respects as equal | ⦁⦁ = Looks up to | ⦁⦁⦁ = Idolizes
⦁ = Crush | ⦁⦁ = Fling/Potential mate | ⦁⦁⦁ = Mate
⦁ = Uneasy around | ⦁⦁ = Nervous around | ⦁⦁⦁ = Induces anxiety
⦁ = Competitor | ⦁⦁ = Rival | ⦁⦁⦁ = Archnemesis
⦁ = Annoyed by | ⦁⦁ = Dislikes | ⦁⦁⦁ = Hates
- Stormstar/Leader/Leads ThunderClan/⦁⦁⦁⦁/70%
- "I like him! But Nightrunner doesn't... I don't know why..."
- Beetlepaw was happy while saying this at first, but her face slowly turned into that of confusion.
- Nightrunner/Senior Warrior/Mentor/⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁⦁/90%
- "He's a great warrior and my mentor!"
- Beetlepaw has a determined look on her face.
- Robinbelly/Rank/Relation to/⦁⦁/65%
- "I know her!"
- Beetlepaw lights up.
- Beetlepaw likes WindClan, now that they helped her take on RiverClan and ShadowClan.
- Beetlepaw has never seen a RiverClan cat.
- Beetlepaw has never seen a SkyClan cat.
- Beetlepaw dismisses the question with her own question.
- Beetlepaw is a heavy sleeper and sometimes sleeps through the mornings.
- The apprentice was originally going to have the name Junebugpaw, but that's too long.
- Beetlepaw asks way too many questions.
❝ "Ok! I'll wait here then!" ❞
— Beetlepaw, talking to a stubborn Nightrunner.